Do you ever go through your day feeling heavy, full of dread and overwhelm?
Especially when you think of all the things you are “trying” to achieve or create in your life, yet it just never seems to happen?
And then, the more you look around, the more you see everyone else with what you desire, so you feel worse, right?
You start thinking, “But I do all the things Sommer says, and I practice thinking and feeling as though I have what I desire already, but nothing changes! I am still in this position, feeling miserable and I just need it to work! I need things to change!”
There are two elements to feeling this way:
Let’s start with the good….
1. You are actually attracting to you the very things you desire. Your constant thinking about them means you have focused your mind into seeing those things all around you, as if they are the only things that exist in the world
Now for the challenging part…
2. You are not actually doing what it takes to achieve those desires. For you to be feeling this way, you are not aligning with what you want and actually believing it can be yours! For you to be feeling like this, you are stepping into a state of ‘suffering’ and suffering most often comes from believing you cannot have what you desire.
So each day, you are thinking about what you desire – yearning for it in fact.
Yet, the energy you are projecting is on the lack of it, the desperation for it and this brings you straight back to the belief that you do not have it and cannot have it.
Your belief and your desire are misaligned and it causes you to suffer.
So, how do you change it?
Spend some time asking yourself these questions:
- What is it exactly that you desire?
- How would it feel if you had this already?
- What would you need to believe to experience this in your life?
- Who would you need to be to bring this experience into your life?
3. Am I committed to being this person, every single day, holding those beliefs, regardless of my external circumstances?
4. Revel in the feeling of relief – the absence of worry and doubt – holding the knowing your desires are your reality.
You are the creator of your own life; you bring forward to you or repel away from you, the things you desire depending on how you think, feel, believe and behave.
When you live this way, void of doubt, in the knowing that your desires are available to you, you bring yourself into a state of inspired action. Then, the innate desire to do a certain thing, call a certain person, be in a certain place at a certain time, all lead you directly to the life you are calling for.
So step into the being of the person who already has what you desire; live from that space, no matter what your external world tells you, because this world is just your old thoughts, feelings and behaviours catching up with you.